Re-Do Banshee Parts & Accessories is working to expand our product lineup to include NEW parts and products. Re-Do Banshee started out offering used Banshee parts. But... we have been listening to our customers, and you have asked for a one-stop shopping experience. We now offer a large selection of NEW Banshee products for our customers' convenience, and that number is growing all the time. We can also special order many new parts.
New, Used, or Refurbished… to Get Started
To make it clear to our customers what each product's condition is, we are adding *NEW* or *USED* or *REFURBISHED* to the end of all product names. The product name may also include more details about the condition.
We will be working to add a condition description to all of our products.
These are the conditions we will use to describe products and what we mean by them.
Condition & Meaning
- New: Brand new, never worn or used, undamaged item. Ideally in the original package.
- Used (like new): Excellent condition but has previously been used. No signs of wear or defect.
- Used (good): Minor signs of wear. May have light scuff marks. Item is operational and works as intended.
- Used (fair): Some signs of wear and tear or minor defects. Item is still usable as intended.
- Refurbished: Has gone through a refurbishing process. Refurbishing processes usually include inspecting the product, replacing or repairing any parts that don't work, and cleaning. May include refinishing.
- Needs Work: May need repair to work properly, or refinishing to improve the appearance.